It is a well known fact that payment protection insurance is one of the most scandalous financial policies ever circulated in the market. There are millions of people across the country that has lost money due to PPI, and if you are one of them, claiming your refund today is essential. A lot of times, PPI sellers do not reveal all the rules that apply to the PPI claims which creates a problem when the people actually requires it and their PPI claims get rejected. Thus, it is important to be vigilant before signing any payment protection insurance. If you can prove that PPI was mis-sold to you, then the banks have to give you compensation for the same.
The PPI policy covers the following –
- Any illness or disability
- Unexpected redundancy
- Unemployment due to different reasons
- In case of sudden death
There are a number of things that PPI do not cover. These are the things that are hidden by the lender and not conveyed at the time of selling the PPI
- You need to pay for the first 90 days after loss of employment. You need to pay the instalment from your own pocket.
- There are certain illnesses that it does not cover. These are written in the fine prints of the policy.
- Any pre-existing condition or medical illnesses while taking out the PPI insurance
- The policy do not cover people who are unemployed, self employed or are retired.
If you have bought PPI, but were unable to enjoy its benefits, you can make payment protection insurance claims from your lender. If you have been denied PPI claims then you can take professional help in order to get your PPI claims passed successfully. The Professionals will know exactly how to file the PPI claims so that it does not get rejected. So, instead of wasting your time on doing all the paper work on your own, one can easily take help from the people who know all about filing successful PPI claims. It will not only save you money but time as well.