Each year, Australia accepts approximately 200,000 permanent migrants and an additional 600,000 individuals are granted visas to account for their studies, marriage sponsorships, or skilled career prospects, which makes Australia one of the most open-hearted, welcoming countries on Earth.
This brief editorial will explain the reasons why so many people around the world wish to relocate to Australia and then describe the best way to go about the process with your family.
Explaining the Top Motivations for Moving to Australia
Australia has a long and storied history of embracing people of all colours, creeds, and backgrounds but it’s important to evaluate the specific incentives that tend to draw migrants from every corner of the globe:
- First-Rate Healthcare System: The country’s medical landscape is comprised of a unique blend of universal public healthcare as well as private insurance providers, which means that everyone can rely on efficient, readily accessible care irrespective of their income level.
- Vocational Opportunities: With a consistently low unemployment rate (roughly 5%) and a myriad of emerging industries spread from coasttocoast, Australia continues to attract talented workers that are striving for a better life.
- Educational Excellence: There are more than 1,200 academic institutions and almost 25,000 different courses on offer in Australia, which is why the country has the third-highest number of transnational scholars, behind only the UK and US.
- Multiculturalism: Believe it or not, upwards of 40% of Australians were either born in another country or have at least one parent that was born elsewhere, which explains why March 21st is renowned as Harmony Day.
- Low Pollution and Opulent Scenery: According to the World Health Organisation, Australia is ranked as the fourth-best country in terms of air quality and pollution levels, not to mention the fact that there are over 500 national parks and a dozen World Heritage sites to visit.
There is something to be said about the spirit and essence of Australia as well as the countless opportunities for a more prosperous lifestyle so let’s delineate how to begin the migration process.
You Have to Partner with a Knowledgeable Migration Specialist
If you take some time to visit the website of a compassionate, experienced immigration expert such as Hansen Migration in Melbourne, you’ll be able to complete out a fee-free online assessment form to obtain one of the following migration approvals:
- Partnership visas
- Prospective marriage visas
- New Zealand family relationship visas
- Parent visas
- Alternative migration authorisations
From the preliminary requirements and governmental forms to the personal paperwork and every other necessity, today’s best-rated migration agents can handle all of the obligations on your behalf.
With an extensive history of helping families come to Australia legally, your migration specialist will be able to navigate all of the rules and codifications to ensure a cost-effective, streamlined progression from start to finish so be sure to take the first steps towards your future in Australia as soon as possible.